Sunday, January 18, 2009

I pooped!!!

I shared that with my lovely husband this afternoon and thought I'd share that with you.

It was my 15 week 4 day victory (seeing as it hadn't been done in a good 3 or 4 days).

I'm sure all the pregnant women out there understand my excitement. My "I pooped" post got a great response from all the pregnant women on babycenter. ha ha.

In other news. I must say our much loved Baltimore Ravens weren't successful against the Pittsburg Steelers tonight. It was a hard fought game that just happened to be better fought by that damn yellow team (ARGH!!!). But much congratulations to our hometeam for beating the odds and making it this far. Who would have thought our rookie head coach and rookie quarterback would have led our team to the AFC Championship after not having a break since week 3. All I can say is good luck Willis McGahee, get better soon. And as for the superbowl.....

GO CARDINALS!!!!

And as for the Ravens...rest up cuz the fans will be anxiously awaiting another exceptional season in the fall!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment