Friday, February 27, 2009

Did I really just SEE that!!!?!!?

So today, which happens to be my sister's 23rd birthday (Happy Birthday Krista), I was laying on the bed and decided to take a listen just to see what Jax is doing in there!

I found his little heartbeat and listened for a few minutes and then moved the doppler around a bit, trying to get him to wiggle. Well, I must have put it by his feet and disturbed the little guy, because all of a sudden I felt my hand holding the doppler push away from my belly. I thought that I was just imagining it, so i propped my head up a bit, and there with my very own eyes i SAW the doppler push away from my belly. It is probably the coolest thing I've EVER seen!!!!! I must remind you that I still can't feel the little guy much. I can only feel him well enough to know it's him when I have the doppler pressed against my belly. So, actually seeing (and feeling) his little kick was beyond amazing. I of course called justin out of excitement and shared the news. I'm hoping this is just the beginning of what I'll be seeing and feeling from our little one.

Anyhow, I promise I will upload those 21 week pictures soon, but my computer is being tooo slow to do it now!

1 comment:

  1. Oh awesome! I've been waiting to "see". I've been feeling my little one pretty regularly for about a week now but no seeing anything just yet. SO COOL!

    ReplyDelete