Sunday, January 10, 2010

GRADUATION Jan 10

The big story today was that I FINALLY graduated from college. I gratuated from Towson University with a Bachelors of Science in Nursing. It was a very nice ceremony, yet long awaited ceremony. I truly thought today would never come, but standing in line waiting to enter, I couldn't believe it was finally here. It's amazing how fast time seems to have flown when you look back on it all. I still remember moving into the dorms in August of 2005. Since then, there've been a lot of ups and downs and so many changes to my life. And it's definitely odd to think that that chapter of my life is finally closed.

After the ceremony ended, those who attended and my brother, his girlfriend and my uncle went back to my other brother's house just in time to watch the Ravens beat up on Brady!!! Seriously, what a GREAT ending to a much deserved day.

Below are a few pics from the ceremony and after. My blogger is being weird so I can't space the pics out to add captions, but I'll try to figure it out!!!! Enjoy.




















No comments:

Post a Comment