Thursday, May 21, 2009

Pictures

So I didn't take pictures on Tuesday but I did take a few yesterday and today. Aside from taking pictures, I got some more windows cleaned, all of the baby's clothes washed and put away, and we got our washer looked at. Apparantly it wasn't broken but the guy things our main drain may be getting clogged. GREAT!!! So I ended up doing laundry at my brother's house all day yesterday for no reason. But while I was there, I spent some quality time hanging out on the hammock. Here's a few pictures of 33 weeks and 1 day:


Last night I wasn't feeling so great and for some reason I felt like I was going to be sick. So we went to bed around 10:30. I didn't get to sleep until almost 12 and then at 1 in the morning I woke up just as I was about to vomit. I was able to hold it back and I went to the bathroom to camp out for a bit with my water and TUMS. After a lot of concentrating, I was able to prevent myself from vomiting, but I still had the taste and smell of it in my mouth and nose. I ended up hanging out on the couch for almost two hours before I finally was able to fall asleep again... propped up on pillows of course. When I woke up this morning, I still felt kind of crappy, but was able to get some stuff done. Carlin broke one of his toenails yesterday and he was in pain, so I wanted to take him to the vet to get them clipped properly, but apparantly you need an appt for that, so off he goes tomorrow. But I did manage to give him a bath outside today. Jiff, of course, caught on to what I was doing and escaped the bath today, so he's doomed to the tub sometime this weekend. After that, I finished the rest of the laundry and felt like crap the rest of the day. But I did manage to take some more pictures. Here's 33 weeks 2 days:


I must also add that Justin came home with roses today, just to make me feel better. He's certainly very good at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment