Thursday, April 23, 2009

My son's future!

Sorry.. no pics yet. But I thought it was important to share that I've decided that Jackson WILL be a soccer player someday. I swear to you, it felt like he was kicking a soccer ball against my side today. It didn't feel like feet, more like a miniature ball (of course I don't know what feet feel like yet). And it didn't hurt. It was just really funny to watch AND see. But of course as soon as I reach for my phone and flip it to video, he stops. What a character.

And.... Justin's grandmother decided that he will be a Preacher as well. He LOVES church. Every time Pastor Paul is talking, he's bouncing and moving away. He was even pretty active when we went to Justin's parents church for Easter where Justin's grandma got to feel him going nuts in there. I don't know what it is, but the kid loves it!

So there it is. My son will be a future Soccer playing Preacher! How about that!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment