Thursday, September 10, 2009

Some new pictures

Aunt Diane meeting Jackson for the first time
Lifting his head like a big boy
Hanging out with Auntie Krista
Meeting cousin Mara for the first time
Silly Daddy
My handsome big boy!
One of my favorite things... smiles from my little man!
My big boy's hand print at 6 weeks
And the foot print too!
Meetime my high school guidance counselor for the first time. He's my Poly grandfather.
My guess is that Jackson is thinking it's Christmas already, ha ha.
Hanging out on the Rode's boat at the church cookout
This is his way of saying he loved the boat ride
A great family picture with our little peanut
And just one of his many cute outfits :)
I'll post a real post sometime tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I love that life vest! It's so huge, but safety first, right? I can't believe how big he is!

    ReplyDelete